Since my first piano lessons at five years old, music has been my passion and main focus in life.
Early on, my choir teachers singled me out as an exceptional vocalist (before puberty!), and got me accepted into the Atlanta Boy Choir and many other singing activities including school musicals, private voice lessons, and a cappella clubs. In my teen angst I turned to rock music and took guitar lessons. My teacher would show up at my house with a stack of chord charts- all the 90's alternative hits currently on the radio, and a boombox. He pressed play, and I struggled to change chords fast enough to keep up. In high school, I attended Soundwall Music Camp in Santa Cruz, CA. It was the only summer camp I could find that offered the experience of playing in a real rock and roll band. That experience led me to pick up drums and bass and writing and recording my own songs on a hard disk recorder in my basement throughout high school. I attended Belmont University in Nashville, TN for music business, and got an Associate degree in Audio Engineering at SAE here in Atlanta, GA. Since then I have been building up my own home studio, playing in bands, and teaching for various companies around Atlanta including Courtnay & Rowe and School of Rock.
What I've Achieved
- "Most Outstanding" Award - Atlanta Boy Choir
- Co-founding Lovett men's a cappella club and Belmont a cappella club
- Associate Degree in Audio Engineering at SAE
- Two years experience teaching at Courtnay & Rowe
- Officially published recording projects (check my portfolio)
- Built a professional Home Studio
- Tours and live playing experience